Monday, March 16, 2009

Have you tried any of these recipes?


Tasting is something we will be doing a lot of at Cooking Club! Have you made any of these recipes at home yourself? If so, leave a comment, let us know how it went, and you will be entered into a drawing at the next cooking club!

3 comments:

  1. I have successfully made the Joseph Smith bread. It was so helpful to watch you make it, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Good Jackie! I should be there on the 25th... Unless this baby comes early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried Marie's french bread! It turned out GREAT!!! I froze one loaf and made garlic bread out of it one night and it was soooo YUMMY!!! I also used Marie's calzone recipe and that was also VERY YUMMY! Ashton and Dan loved them! Thanks for helping me be a better cook! This is such a great idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete